Meet, Network and Discuss Operational Requirements with Senior Military Leaders
Combat Helicopter provides the tri-services community with the unique opportunity to gain a clear understanding of future requirements and capabilities for next generation, multi-role rotary platforms.
Now in its 4th year, the meeting has evolved significantly into a three-day event with NATO member countries and their partners discussing solutions to current and future operational requirements.
- 250+ Attendees
- 84% Attendees are Procurement Decision Makers
- 22 Countries Represented
- 16 Senior Level Delegations
- 24 Senior Military Speakers
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Combat Helicopter 2017 will enable you to meet senior military leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Combat Helicopter 2017 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior military leaders
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the must-attend military helicopter event
“The networking here is very well organised. Each time you have a break you can have a set of pre-planned meetings and its very effective.“ Eric Mornard, VIP Airborne Business Segment, TDA Armements
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Combat Helicopter 2017.